To this particular day, who ever apply for the Membership in Dubai Creative Club will be accepted with only one condition – You should respect the creative, if not a creative!
Mailto info (at) dubaicreativeclub (dot) com Now!
Also, Please note,
Dubai creative club is open for Official Membership in following categories:
1. Corporate Members : A maximum of 3 Corporate Organizations will be in this category. Among this one is reserved for Govt. Sector. To be a corporate Member of DCC, the organization should be registered in UAE as a Public/Private Company. For Details, please contact.
2. Brand Associates : To be a Brand Associate of DCC, the applicant should be either a service provider/ supporter of Creative Business/Activities. 15 Openings are there for organizations from all the world. Though 5 reserved for UAE based organizations.
3. Resident Associate Membership: Open for Individuals, who are related to creative industry and a resident of U.A.E.
4. Non- Resident Associate Membership: Open for Individuals, who are related to creative industry and some way connected to UAE Creative business Scenario. Exceptions are allowed, as per the nature of applications. (Contact for Details)
5. Media Partners: A maximum of 5 Media partners from UAE and 15 from all around the Globe will form the “Official Media Partners” of Dubai Creative Club.
Note: Dubai Creative Club is not yet a registered organization, but recognized among a growing community. Though, not registered, the original idea of making a Creative Club belongs to Dubai Creative Club. we are not competitors for any other groups/organizations that is standing for the betterment of Creative in U.A.E or any where in the world.
We are open. We are welcoming you to join with us.
For a limited time, the membership will be free, but depends on the professionalism and expertise of Applicant.
Thanks to all.
Dubai creative Club.
Dubai creative Club is gearing up for the next phase of its development. At this point, I like to look back the humble beginning of Dubai Creative club. For long time – since 2002- I am nursing this idea of having an active community of creative in Dubai and surrounding Emirates in UAE. I got struck with the idea of forming a creative club while I was working for the Dubai Shopping Festival event in 2002. With a group of friends, I started working with this idea. But being a young expat, it was tough for me to getting support from the local creative community. However, eventually I got support and appreciation from many young ‘local creative’. Among them, Dr. Aysha Al Busmait – a reputed local woman – deserves special mentioning.
As the founding member of Dubai Creative Club, I never looked for my own publicity and thus never exposed myself. I like to see Dubai Creative Club as a common platform for the elite creative in UAE and guests from all over the creative world. I registered the domain address www.dubaicreativeclub.com for hosting our website as a starting point for it. In the initial stage, I got too many offers to support me, in terms of finance and publicity. But I realized those supports came along with some demands, which will spoil the real intentions of Dubai Creative club –
- A common platform for creative in U.A.E to share & Grow without any discrimination.
- Respect the local cultural heritage and nurture various forms of Cultural activities in the country, like organizing Design workshops, Film Festivals, encouraging Indie Film making, Marketing & PR Forums etc.
- Be a showcase for the young Architects who can come up with eco friendly designs with implementation of efficient energy conservative elements.
- Provide an online discussion forum for the Advertising & PR agencies to discuss issues and inform each other.
- Be an impartial information provider for creative in Dubai.
- Above all, spot a real talent and be open to welcome him/her to Dubai Creative Club.
Now I decide to move ahead, without waiting. I got good friends. But still I need more talents, who are willing to be part of this humble effort. I am looking for content developers, Bloggers, PR & Marketing Pros’, Designers etc.
If you are willing, write to me dubaicreativeclub (at) gmail (dot) com
Also, visit this space on 09.09.09.
For Dubai creative club
Dubai Creative Club is formed as a group in Facebook also. Join in the group. Get ready to join in the biggest creative group in UAE.